- 40 (Registered)
THIS MASTER PROGRAM IS FULL
Postgraduate hybrid part-time master (online and on-site) in Advanced Endodontics
This master is the result of an agreement between the University of Siena and Dentalnecto Srl. 38 of the 40 places available are reserved for Dentalnecto. 2 places are allocated by the university. This postgraduate part-time master lasts 24 months, approximately from January 2022 to December 2023.
Prof Simone Grandini is the director of this master:
PROF. SIMONE GRANDINI
POLICLINICO LE SCOTTE, V.LE BRACCI- SIENA
The official language is English. The students will receive the the certificate of II level master (or I level if the certification of your degree is not comparable to an EQF7 level in the framework created by the European Union). This title will be issued by the University of Siena.
Information on the master
This postgraduate program is specifically designed for any dentist desiring to update their daily clinical practice and achieve up to date knowledge in Endodontology and beyond. Blending the expertise with remarkable clinical skills is the key of success in managing complex endodontic cases whether it is a primary root canal treatment or a root canal retreatment to deal with.
Moreover the most frequent situation in dentistry requires not only a successful endodontic approach but also an effective restoration. Therefore our root to crown philosophy will enable the clinician to holistically understand a case and perform a top-level treatment answering to most demanding patient expectations. This 2 year program of study provides an evidence based dentistry offering valuable scientific basis in Endodontology and Restorative Dentistry for any clinician to understand and draw a correct treatment plan. The face to face session enables our participants to upgrade their skills by intense workshops particularly created to be easily transferred to their private practice.
The digital era enables our University to create a friendly environment for those who cannot interrupt their office activity and their constant income for a full-time postgraduate training. This is an opportunity to work, learn, evolve, earn and become professional at the same time. The graduation of this postgraduate program arrives with a prestigious title offered by Università di Siena.
The onsite hands-on is designed to level up your clinical skills by passing through many clinical procedures, reproducing real office situations that you should manage correctly by the time you graduate. Your hands-on supervision and guidance will be full-time provided by our experts in the field of Endodontology and Restorative Dentistry. They will dedicate their physical presence during the onsite module in Siena to help you improve and achieve the skills and clinical expertise you have dreamed of.
Prof. Dr. Simone Grandini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Simone Grandini
- Marco Martignoni
- Giulio Pavolucci
- Mario Alovisi
- Emanuele Ambu
- Jose Aranguren
- Adriano Azaripour
- Pio Bertani
- Frédéric Bukiet
- Mauro Cabiddu
- Filippo Cardinali
- Raffaella Castagnola
- Vittorio Franco
- Carlo Gaeta
- Paolo Generali
- Daniele Gensini
- Alexandru Gliga
- Nicola Grande
- Marc Habib
- Bojidar Kafelov
- Konstantinos Kalogeropoulos
- Marc Kaloustian
- Daniele Manfredini
- Crystal Marruganti
- Hani Ounsi
- Denise Pontoriero
- Andrea Roccuzzo
- Fitim Shabani
- Ahmed Shawky
- Marino Sutedjo
- Riccardo Tonini
Requirements and admission
A degree in Dentistry or equipollent degree is required.
• the degree above-mentioned;
• a resume (cv);
• a copy of your passport
Documents you should add:
• Your qualifications (doctorate, masters, etc);
• English language certificate (TOEFL, etc)
Upon enrollment, some of the documents should be attached in the original copy (translated, authenticated, legalized and provided with the expected value declarations) completed by the Italian Representatives for the territory, without which enrollment will not be completed. In particular, the university will ask for a declaration of value and a translated and legalised copy of your dental degree within 6 months from the enrollment. Italian Embassy or Consulate in your country (in the country where you graduated) will help you obtain them.
ADMISSION NOTICE ON THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE.
MORE INFO WE NEED:
In addition, please be sure to share the following info with us if you want to join.
- Residence (full address)
- Domicile (if different, full address)
- Place of Birth (City)
- Date (day/month/year) of University degree/diploma in Dentistry
- Name of the University
- Duration of study
Dentalnecto will guarantee administrative and communication support with the university. We will also guarantee updates on teaching and will take care of communication and the technical part related to online lessons.
How much does it cost?
This master cost 7000€ excl. taxes (virtual stamp duty 16€, VAT where applicable – depending also on your tax position and country). The maximum cost including taxes is 7786€.
At the application stage, you will have to pay a small deposit of 150€ plus VAT to enable us to handle your application. This amount will be deducted from your final account, but if you are not admitted to the master’s course it will not be refundable.
When your application is accepted, upon enrollment you will have to transfer your first payment of 4151€ (tuition fees, first installment + VAT, virtual stamp duty). After 8/9 months you will pay the second installment of 3452€ (tuition fees, second and last installment + VAT minus the application fee).
If for some reason (I.E. you are a European student and your VAT number is registered in the VIES) you don’t have to pay VAT, of course the figures will be slightly different.
Educational System in Italy
Studying in Italy: useful resources
Topics and dates are listed below 0/0
No items in this section
Schedule: topics and dates
- Introduction to the Master Course
- The Root to crown protocol: a comprehensive approach to the treatment and the restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
- Importance of coronal Seal
- Diagnosis and Imaging
- Assessment of restorability
- Restorative plan
- Basis of Endodontic treatment
- Direct and indirect restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Diagnosis and status assessment
- Imagining interpretation
- Endo-resto planning
- Operative field isolation in dentistry
- Contemporary documentation
- Endodontic anatomy
- Basic principles in endodontic treatment
- Shaping and cleaning the endodontic system
- Advanced irrigation procedures
- Root canal space obturation
- Magnification in dentistry
- Methods of scientific research
- Root canal retreatment - outcome, planning and approach
- Complex case strategies - MTA applications, ledge, separated instrument, sclerosis, deep margin management
- Endodontic surgery
- Vital & non-vital pulp treatment for deciduous and immature teeth
- Alternatives to endodontic treatment: implant, replantation & autotransplantation
- Partial extraction techniques and endodontics.
- 14-15th January 2022 - online
- 4-5 March 2022 - online
- NEW 29-30 April 2022 - online
6-7 May 2022 - online
- 15-16 July 2022 - online
- 14-17 September 2022 Hands on in Siena University
4-5 November 2022 - online
- NEW 11-12 November 2022 - online
- 13-14 January 2023 - online
- 3-4 March 2023 - online
- 5-6 May 2023 - online
- POSTPONED 1
4-15 July 2023 - online
- NEW 21-22 July 2023 - online
- 13-16 September 2023 - Hands on in Siena University Final exam and Certificates